Coming to see us?
Find your closest I & O Medical Centers office here.
Need a form?
Download the I & O Patient Form here.
Looking for urgent care?
We are also the home of In and Out Express Care — serving individuals, families, and children as young as two years old.
- Tips for Passing Your DOT Physical
- Respirator Hygiene
- What to do if you’re Injured at Work (Infographic)
Did you know…
Workers who are physically active reap the following benefits:
- Lower blood pressure
- Decreased cortisol levels
- Better sleep
- Easier to maintain a healthy weight
- Improved mood
- Increased immune system
- Lower risk of heart disease
- Lower risk of cancer
- Lower risk of diabetes
- Decreased stress
- Decreased recovery time from illness or injury
- Higher self esteem
- Decreased back pain
- Decreased cases of disability
We’re here to help you get and stay healthy!
I & O Medical has got your back! We are here to help you get fit. A check up by a physician should be the first step in starting a physical fitness regime. Some benefits from physical fitness are immediate. Take the first step in getting healthier today!